THE PLACING OF AN ORDER IS ACCEPTANCE OF OUR GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1.All retail prices include VAT at the current rate of 20% where applicable. Books and catalogues are currently zero rated items so are exempt from VAT. If the rate and scope of VAT change retail prices will be adjusted accordingly. Channel Islands will not be charged VAT but will incur additional postage charges.
2. Prices are subject to change without prior notice. All goods are invoiced at price ruling at time of despatch and are subject to alteration due to currency fluctuations and manufacturer’s revision.
3. UK mainland - carriage paid for orders over £60 total value. Orders below this amount will be charged £4.00 postage. Parcels (anything over 2kg) sent to the following UK areas will be charged a surcharge per parcel: Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands & Islands, Isle of Wight & Isles of Scilly - please contact us for details of this surcharge.
4. If you need to return faulty goods please contact us before returning them.
5. We will do our best to despatch your order, or part of your order, as quickly as possible. If we are not able to despatch the whole of your order we may decide to part ship your order, or hold back despatch if stock is due to arrive in the near future - we will inform you of any extended delays in supplying any part of your order.
6. Postage is always extra on Overseas orders, including the Channel Islands, and charged at rates prevailing at time of despatch, we will always try and get the most economic price for your delivery costs.
7. Should a parcel arrive damaged in transit please notify us immediately. Keeping all the packaging for inspection.
8. Overseas goods are sent at consignee’s risk unless we are specifically instructed to send by insured postal service. We would always recommend using a tracked and insured postal service for Overseas orders. We are happy to provide quotes. Any customs or duties payable are the responsibility of the receiver.
9. Online Payments – orders placed on the website will require payment with order. We use Paypal as our online payment provider as they offer a high level of security for the consumer and ease of handling payments and refunds for us. If you would like to use a different method of payment please contact us.
Our full business name is:
Prinz Publications UK Ltd
Unit 20a, Poniou Way
Longrock Industrial Estate
Tel: 01736 751910